Thursday, December 8, 2011

Not Another Teenage Love Story Chapter 12


ive been waiting forever to post this Selena- *gets up and goes to her desk and starts writing Nick a letter, then she sneaks out & puts it in his mailbox then sneaks back in* *technically its the same day but, the Next day* Nick- *wakes up and looks at his clock, its 6:00 pm*::whoa I slept all day:: *goes downstairs* Mrs. Jonas- *starting dinner* well good mor-, aft-, evening sleepy head Nick- *kinda giggles, hugs her*good evening mom Mrs. Jonas- someone had a long night, are you hungry Nick- yea Mrs. Jonas- *makes him a sandwich and they talk some more* Nick- thanx mom *heads up stairs with it* Mrs. Jonas- oh and before I forget *pulls out a letter* this came for you Nick- *takes it* thanx mom *goes upstairs locking the door behind him, sits on his bed* ::I know its from her:: *excited and nervous at the same time takes the note out, slowly unfolds it and starts reading.* Nick, I am so sorry, im sorry for all of the evil looks for not telling you about David or Mitchell and most of all Im sorry for being a horrible best friend I really pray that you forgive me.because after all these years I came to the conclusion that you are the only one that truly makes me happy. Youre my fairytale when im not sleeping. And through all of the time we spent apart I realized I was letting true love waltz on by and I did the only thing that I knew how to do and that was to run away but by writing you this letter Im facing a fear Nicholas Jerry Jonas I love you too, I love the way you ...

New Hamilton Beach Oven Roaster Best Buy Lexmark P707




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links